Retail Operation Management –
Palma Settimi Inc. is available to assist you from finding a desirable location to Opening Day. Starting from Lease negotiations, to Break-evens, to planning your store opening and employee interviews, we do it all. Contact us from the beginning and we are here to help.
- Daily Credit Card and Cash Reconciliation – Daily logging of your credit card and cash batches at the end of the day and verification that all sales are correctly logged and posted to your bank account.
- Monthly Monitoring of Store Inventory Reporting, and COGS check – Assisting store personnel with proper inventory control procedures and resolving any margin related issues that may arise.
- Prepare weekly sales report – Services are tailored to the client’s needs and can be as simple as MTD, YTD or as complex as YTD and Sell-through percentage.
- Prepare monthly valuation of inventory – Assist in guiding clients with industry standard valuations in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare weekly cash flow report detailing invoices to be paid – Review of invoices for accuracy and present to client all invoices for approval before payment.
- Prepare monthly reports and trial balances – Monthly Trial balances, general ledger, bank reconciliations and client requested reporting packages as needed.
- Monthly analytical review with comments on activity – Comments to give the client a picture of what is happening in their business. It can be as simple as a sentence or two or as detailed as comparing actual sales to budgeted sales or projections.
- Daily interfacing with store management and administration – Available to serve as the back office administrative arm to the client and assist in answering questions related to accounting, HR and personnel and daily management of store. Work with vendors and corporate offices to handle all daily operational issues.
- Prepare all necessary year-end documents for the outside accounting firm – As needed and requested by client for year-end audit, review, compilation or tax return requirements.